" Looking for an agent or wanting to learn how to get more work? Join Me and my special guest - an agent from PCG Talent on October 8th in the
PCG Talent Agency Columbus Office
We will personally guide and show you insider information and strategies to getting acting and modeling jobs in 2016 and beyond! "
● Learn the 4 things you absolutely need to do before every audition
● Shoot a commercial audition with play back and critique
● Learn the secrets to producing eye-catching head shots and commercial
photos that can get you work
● Shoot a practice go-see (modeling audition) with play back
● What questions you should always and never ask a casting director
● What an agent needs and expects from their talent
● Learn to accurately manage and understand the business side of the industry
● Understand the Union, and see if it is right for you.
● Learn the three essential secrets to slating which will grab the attention of
those watching your audition
● How to shoot auditions from home that casting directors will love
Watch the video message above to see if this is right for you.
Only 10 Students Accepted For Each Session!
Who: I will only work with the first 10 dedicated students who register.
What: Three - Hour 'Book The Job' Workshop
Where: PCG Goenner Talent Agency Office: 4700 Reed Road Suite M
Columbus, OH 43220 - 614 - 214-7387
When: October 8 2016 - Choice of two sessions: 10:00-1:00 or 1:30-4:30
Investment: $150 (easy monthly payment plans are available on the shopping
If you have any questions or want to schedule a private online-coaching session, visit http:howtomodel.com/coaching or contact Aaron at aaron@HowToModel.com or call 410-764-8270
Don't Miss Out on This Session That Will Help Your Career
Register for this Special Event For Only $150!
Payment Plans - See Links Below